If you have private health cover for orthodontics and are entitled to a rebate from your health fund, please note that your quote and any deposit/health fund rebate are subject to the terms and conditions of your policy. It remains the account holder’s responsibility to contact their health fund provider to obtain individual information and confirm the amount that can be claimed.
Some questions you may want to ask your private health insurance company to see if you are eligible for a rebate:
- Does my plan cover orthodontic treatment?
- Are there any age restrictions on my orthodontic cover?
- Does my plan cover clear aligners? If they ask you for an Item number, give the Item 825
- Are there any out-of-pocket charges (GAP) I will be responsible for?
- What is the process for me to file a claim for a rebate from my plan?
- What is the lifetime limit on my policy and my annual limit?
- Does my rebate recalculate every calendar year or financial year?
- How much can I claim each year for my orthodontic treatment, and what is the process?
Clear Orthodontic Studio does not file health insurance claims. It is essential to understand what your insurance company will require from you to be reimbursed accurately and directly to you.
When you decide to go ahead with treatment, we will provide you with all the information required by health insurance companies to file your claim.
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please call our team at Clear Orthodontic Studio on (08) 6225 5010