When you book your initial consultation, we will email you some information, including a medical history form to complete before your appointment. Sometimes we also may send you an x-ray referral form. At your very first appointment, we will:
- Complete a full orthodontic examination, including a full assessment of your face, smile, and bite.
- If available, we will analyse your diagnostic x-rays.
- We will take some digital photographs of your face, smile, and teeth to show you what we’re looking at and better discuss what is happening.
- We may take a 3D digital scan and do a smile simulation, should you wish to proceed with treatment.
- We will discuss with you all your options, show you the available appliances and explain the most suitable ones, with all the pros and cons.
Please allow 30-60 minutes for the initial assessment, it’s enough time to take a 3D digital scan and do a smile simulation should you wish to proceed with treatment on the same day.